Tuesday, June 23, 2015

GAETI Dia 16: Finish Video, Art, Lesson Plan

Today Hope and I organized our video clips and finished our movie. We had written the dialog and I recorded it using my voice. Together we choose the clips and organized them in the order we wanted to tell our story. Hope worked on some of the special effects like adding music, the Callout. We had fun doing the project. We discussed how it is possible that our students may be grouped in twos or three but no more. I can't wait to show it to my students.

I worked on the background for my art project today, and cleaned my glass coffee pot. Can't wait to finish it. I was disappointed that the frame will have to come out of my pocket.

Worked on my lesson plan today, I need to create a power point and down load some videos (Salsa Music) from YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment