Friday, June 26, 2015

GAETI DAY 20: SURVEY, CEUS, SHOW AND TELL OUR WEBSITES AND PROJECTS, LAST DAY

Today has been a great day. Its our last day. I'm sorry I did not BLOG yesterday, but I was working on my lesson plan.  I worked until 7:00 and stayed up to 1:00 am in the morning. 

I am so glad to have been chosen to be a part of this journey for the past month. I have attended each day and I learned so many things from all the profesionals.

We traveled to a coal mine in Mississippi, we visited art display, archeology and geological museums on MSU campus.

The IHL grant has been a blessing to me as a teacher because I am interested in technology but I needed one on one training.

I learned how to BLOG, how to incorporate technology in my lessons.  Creating a Weebly, and creating links for activities on my assignments would be great for my students. Wordle will help my students learn vocabulary, Remind 101 to contact my students is great.

I enjoyed creating my art project.
Everything was great.

1 comment: